Cooper Island’s Manchioneel Bay features on many sailing itineraries as a natural stop along the Sister Island chain leading to The Baths at Virgin Gorda. We are an easy reach from Tortola – ideal for your first night aboard or your last stop before returning your boat in the morning.
Moor-Seacure own and maintain 30 moorings in Manchioneel Bay which are suitable for vessels up to 60ft in length and 20 net tons. Anchoring in the sea grass is not permitted, as Manchioneel Bay is one of the Department of Conservation & Fisheries’ seven permanent Sea Grass monitoring sites. This habitat provides food and shelter for sea turtles and many species of fish. Please note that we cannot reserve moorings.
- 30 overnight moorings ($30 per night. Please pay at the bar)
- Ice $10.00 for a 20lb bag
- Free WiFi in the bar & restaurant
- Shower facilities – tokens available at the bar
- Drink in or Take out Coffee
- Great snorkelling, swimming and a sandy beach
- Sail Caribbean Divers – for air fills, dive trips and rentals
- Beach bar with sunset views over Tortola
- Happy Hour drinks specials 4-6 pm
- Gift shop for beach wear and souvenirs
- Beachfront restaurant serving lunch and dinner
- Beach games and darts on the deck
- Please contact Deliverance for garbage disposal