Cooper Island Beach Club is the perfect location for exploring the exciting diversity of marine life in the BVI.
Discover beautiful underwater gardens, vibrant reefs and shipwrecks including the most famous wreck of the Caribbean – the ‘RMS Rhone’. Sunk during a storm in 1867, the 310-foot Royal Mail ship now rests on the west side of Salt Island, just minutes from Cooper Island.
We have teamed up with PADI professionals, Sail Caribbean Divers to provide dive and snorkel trips, equipment rentals and tank fills. Experienced instructors can even teach you to dive right here on the beach! Their friendly crew are on island daily from 8:30AM – 4PM to answer your questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explore Manchioneel Bay above and below the surface. Stand-Up Paddleboards, Kayaks, Ocean Floats and Snorkel gear are available from Sail Caribbean Divers.
- Enjoy a captained day-sail or powerboat charter to visit other islands. www.patouche.com www.silmarilsailing.com
- Learn to sail and complete a US Sailing or ASA Basic Keelboat Class www.swainsailing.com
- Experienced boaters can rent a 21’ Zodiac and explore the islands.
- Deep Sea Fishing is available from a number of local captains. www.bvitourism.com/fishing
- Massage Therapists from Solé Spa on Tortola will visit Cooper Island by prior arrangement. www.bvispa.com/calloutsandsparties.html
Pre-booking and minimum numbers are often necessary, so please contact us to discuss your interests.